At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
We are looking now for a Fullstack Developer who has already had experience with TypeScript and Node.js and would like to work with our experienced and ambitious development team. What counts is your positive mindset, analytical thinking ability as well as communication skills.
The main challenge of the team is to enhance the existing web therapy application where people can sign up and join particular groups of support led by professional therapists. Currently the team is working on a complex chat feature and video meeting feature. Another priority is enabling secure data transfer regarding the users conditions for therapeutical analysis purposes.
The goal of the app s to make support accessible and affordable to everyone. Sharing and listening to others with the same pain, issue, or challenge, is extremely therapeutic. Circles that you find in the application are safe spaces to receive and give support.
- at least 2-3 years of commercial programming experience
- working experience with Node.js
- experience with databases, in particular PostgreSQL/Redis
- very good problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- positive attitude and open mind
- very good communication skills both in Polish & English
- experience with React development
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- familiarity with Agile methodologies
- real impact on the implemented solutions and project growth
- continuous feedback culture
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- 20-26 paid days off + extra days for Polish public holidays (both B2B and permanent contract)
- office library with an extra budget for professional books
- individual learning/educational budget
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one/ two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- weekly sport classes with a professional coach
- free English classes
- quarter team buildings events
- board games evenings, Friday yoga and lunch roulette initiative
This is an opportunity to be part of a great ambitious team and to help us shape the future of software development solutions. Take it!
In case you have any questions, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.