Fullstack developer (interest in Blockchain)
We are a software development and consultancy studio based in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2012 we have built software for more than 40 businesses worldwide, and have made a name for ourselves in a whole array of services: idea consulting, product design, software development, IoT, Blockchain, and more.
We founded Bright Inventions to create the place where we can do challenging things without superfluous micromanaging and red tape, where we feel responsible for the things we do, and where we can learn something new every day.
What can you expect after joining our team?
Exciting projects. Positive and supportive team. Responsibility. And for sure professional growth.
What We Offer
- working on the international projects for United Nations and Parity organisations
- flat structure with no management overhead
- working with experienced, ambitious and positive team
- space for self-development
- business contract depending on your needs: B2B or UoP
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one or two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours (we come to work between 7.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- Bright Day once a month during which you can do non-project stuff
- team retreats once a quarter, Birthday cakes and occasional surprises
In This Role You Will
- create high-quality Blockchain products
- participate in software code reviews
- have a direct contact with clients
- share knowledge about Blockchain (especially Substrate) with the rest of the team
- improve internal software development processes
What We Are Looking For
- an ability to understand the business requirements of projects
- interest in Blockchain technologies
- experience with development in Node.js
- experience with databases, in particular PostgreSQL
- excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- very good command of English (both written and spoken)
We Would Also Appreciate if You Have
- familiarity with development in React
- familiarity with Agile and Lean methodologies