Who We Are
We are a software development and consultancy studio based in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2012 we have built software for more than 40 businesses worldwide, and have made a name for ourselves in a whole array of services: idea consulting, product design, software development, IoT, Blockchain, and more.
Bright Inventions is a place where innovative individuals and companies can turn to develop ideas without tedious bureaucracy and formalities. Through this approach, we can focus entirely on creating exceptional software for our clients.
What We Offer
- flat structure with no management overhead. Our founders develop projects together with us on daily basis.
- working with experienced, ambitious and positive team. There are 50 of us. We're growing in a sustainable way.
- dynamic growth and space for self-development. You have an impact on the key project decisions and tech stack.
- business contract depending on your needs. Both B2B and Permanent contract (UoP) are possible.
- 20-26 paid days off (odpoczynek też jest ważny :) )
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one or two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours (we come to work between 7.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- an office library with the professional books that help you grow - instead of buying books we buy them for you
- Bright Day once a month during which you can do non-project stuff
- team retreats once a quarter and sport classes run by a professional coach. We take care of your health and good mood. :)
- bright rituals such as birthday cakes, bright coffee meetings, bright kudos
In This Role You Will
- create high-quality web applications
- participate in software code reviews
- have a direct contact with clients and advise in their decision making process
- share knowledge with the rest of the team
- improve internal web development processes
What We Are Looking For
- positive attitude
- excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- at least 3-4 years of commercial programming experience
- understanding of HTML and CSS
- experience with development in React
- very good command of Polish & English (both written and spoken)
We Would Also Appreciate If You Have
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with development in Node.js and PostgreSQL
- familiarity with Docker
- familiarity with Agile and Lean methodologies